Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Look what I came home to......


.....a thinking blogger award =0)

"B" over at Purity Seekers gave me the award!! Thanks "B"!!

So now I have to get to pass it on to 5 other blogs. So here are the rules I was given:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Now my 5 Thinking Blog Awards go to:
1. Nichole aka Mia's Mom - I "met" Nichole on a special needs adoption group. My thought of special needs was cleft lip or something "easy". And Nichole has really opened my eyes to the special needs kiddos out there that need homes too!! Her daughter came home in Septmeber of 2006 and is legally blind!!! Yes her blog makes me think "maybe I could do that!"

2. JavaMama I love reading her blog - she is a honest woman! She will tell you her struggles and how she works through them! She has such faith!! I love seeing her grow and growing right along with her!!
She is a home school mom to 2 little boys and just recently had a little girl!

3. Anita is next she also is an adoptive Mom! (and Nichole's big sis) This lady has taught me that adoptive Moms are the same as biological moms. A fear at the beginning of our adoption journey the "will I love my adopted child as much as my bio?" She has taught me that yes you do!! Her 3rd child is in Ghana.....coming home SOON!!!

4. Ok I'm obsessed with reading about adoption!! I love reading Charlotte's Blog too! She resently brought home the CUTEST little boy from Guatamala!! I love to see the "end" of the adoption journey. To know that a child really does come home at the end of all the paperwork, meetings, fingerprints, oh you get the picture =0) She like JavaMama is a real person she will tell you the good times and the not so good. I always look forward to updates on her blog!!

5. Last BUT certainly not least 5 McC Kids
Yes they have adopted!! But they have such a great story of how they all came together! Hard/Sad story but it is amazing to see the faith that they had (have) that God would get them through the hard times!! I always love to hear the update on the kiddos and enjoy ALWAYS what she has to say about different subjects!! Always interesting. She makes me think =)

Well these are 5 blogs I check daily!!!

Hope you guys don't mind!! I look forward to seeing who you pick!!!

Jennifer =D

1 comment:

Nichole Foster said...

Thanks for picking me, I feel so special....blushing...and I know ANita will be honored as well but be forewarned she doesn't do meme's...lol

Nichole