Monday, October 30, 2006

Our Weekend =)

Wow - we were busy this weekend!! Friday was James' 28h birthday, he took the day off and we spent the day wth the kids. Then Friday Evening we dropped the kids off at my Dad and Deanna's and went to a Bed and Breakfast in Paxton about an hour south of us. It was great I highly recommend it. http://timbercreekbb.reachlocal.net/index.htm We plan to go back for our 10 year anniversary in June!! Then on Saturday we dropped the kids off at my inlaws and went to Six Flags Great America. In a previous post I mentioned getting older, Saturday confirmed it, the roller coasters were not as fun as I remembered when James and I were dating!! The first ride we went on........STOPPED just stopped we were in the air - stuck. It seemed like an hour but I'm sure it was less then 5 minutes. But all in all I enjoyed spending 3 full days with my hubby!!

No comments: