Monday, November 27, 2006

Update!

Today I feel so yucky!! I'm so tired of the construction!! It is completely pointless to try to clean - it won't look clean until things are finished. James was able to get the kids' bedrooms done while we were in Tennessee =) So the kids and I move their stuff from the old room to their new rooms!! So now he will start working on our room - so we can move our bedroom out of the family room =) I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera charger............................... Thanksgiving was lots of fun - the kids and I went to Tennessee to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins. I have to say I LOVE ILLINOIS!!!! I was not a big fan of driving in the mountains - and can't imagine even a little snow/ice on the roads.......I would wreck my car!

No comments: