Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Works for me.....

Over at Rocks in my Dryer - she has "Works for me Wednesday" so I thought I'd join in this week =)

Some people have told me, "I'm not organized enough to home school". Well here is my "organized" home school =) I will have on for every year.



This first page is a picture of the first day of school.....or close to it =)
And the verse for the year!


This page is the home school laws of our state =)
Since we have dial -up I will just explain what the next few pages are:
The next page are what books we are using this year broken up by semester.
The next one are our goals for this year.
And next I have a list of books needed for the next school year!


Then each child has a divider for their completed tests!


Then we have a 3rd grade & a 2nd grade divider that I list the work we did that day.
I also scrap book a lot of our school stuff, field trips, projects, nature walks etc.



For other tips and ideas (not all home school just "Mom Stuff")....
http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I enjoyed reading your tips!

Thanks
Linda

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing your portfolio ideas. Great tips.