Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Emotional.

We got a call from WACAP. Our guardianship papers should have been signed last night. LAST NIGHT!! Our travel package is coming this week. THIS WEEK we officially start the travel prep work. OH MY SOUL I can NOT believe that. I mean I know when you start an adoption this is the outcome you are waiting for. But after 2 years it begins to seem like "paperwork" and less like a child. We have waited so long for this. She's ours. She's ours. She's ours. It's amazing to hear :) Just one more time. We HAVE a 4th child!

From our India coordinator :)
1. She's very sweet.
2. LOVES the playground. When she (coordinator) went to talk to her outside she (#4) said "NO NO" thinking she was being told to go back in.
3. She is beginning to understand that she is leaving the orphanage with her Mommy and Daddy. They have been talking to her to prepare her for it :)

So she said as of now it does in fact look like we will travel the middle of November :) Praise the Lord.

She also got our 2nd care package so we got some pictures of that :) Blessed, we are so blessed!

6 comments:

A Stafford said...

How wonderful!!! I am so excited for you--and so happy to hear that #4 has been told her mom and dad are coming to get her. I wondered what kind of prep the child gets. I hope you've got a swing set!! God be praised, for his wonderful works!!

SimplyTamiK said...

Whamma Jamma! This is what we've been praying for!

Mrs. Mark Arni said...

Jennifer,
I am SO excited for you! We are also traveling in November!!! We will fly out on Nov. 10th and meet our son on Nov. 12th. Scheduled to return to Ohio on Nov. 23rd. Like you, after 2 years, we can't believe it is finally happening! God is so good and we are very blessed!!!

Chris in Ohio

Charlie McCoy said...

I am just so happy for you guys! Praise the Lord!! God is so good!

Brooke said...

Pictures, please!!!!!!!

Kristi W. said...

I'm glad you liked Daya's video! I was always in tears watching other people's homecoming videos during Daya's process and I couldn't wait to have a video of Daya's homecoming. :) Did you hear if judge officially signed the court order? I really hope you get good news soon! I'm anxious to see a picture of your sweetie, I bet she is beautiful.