Monday, November 03, 2008

A new Video......

.....we received a new video of #4 over the weekend! Trust me when I say we are in for it! She is gonna put us on our toes!! We have become to relaxed in everything with our kids being 10, 9 and 9. We go go go somedays and I think she will have something to say about that lol :)

Oh but oh did my heart long to hold her! Long to tell her I love her! And even long to ride 20 hours on an airplane to bring her home.......HOME!! I can NOT wait!!! I repacked her bags into a carry on bag. And for anyone who read the other packing post....the bunny slippers stayed! They stayed! I am getting another carry on for hubby and I! We are almost ready to go!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I take it your comment about the bunny slippers was directed at me???? I bet you will take them out before it is all over. What was your video like? I thought Elana did a very good job. A guy was filming mine because he kept trying to provoke a smile from #3, but to no avail. Was yours taken out on the playground? Yes, the video makes the wait much harder ;)

A Stafford said...

I'm sure "N" will be very excited to "go go go"---but probably not where the rest of you intend!

Charlie McCoy said...

Jenn! I'm just uber excited for you and your hubby. It's all right around the corner! I'm sure that this new little addition will definitely keep y'all on your toes, but you'll love every minute of it.