Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We're here!!!

We are safe and sound at our motel in Bangalore!!!

What a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG flight!!!! Man oh man!! The first one wasn't bad, it wasn't full :) The one from Germany to Bangalore was PACKED....no room even for our carry on :( So I had my legs on a suitcase all the way here!!!

#1 and #2 on the back of the seat in front of you there were tv screens and you could put it on a channel that was a map and would show you right were your plane was! It was pretty neat!! It also told you how high up you were and how fast you were going :) We were at 40,000 feet and going 671 MPH WOW huh?!?!

#3 We watched the American Girl movie and guess what.......Daddy liked it!!!! We will rent it when we get back!!!!

We love you kiddos :) Maybe next time you can come too ;)

Well its 4 am here and I am BEAT!!!! it is soo hot here!! And its funny because our driver was telling us how cold it was!!!

Love you miss you all!!! THANKS to all of your "peer pressure" I am so thankful James is here!!!!!

We will go meet #4 in about 5 hours!!!! I will write again after that!!!

11 comments:

Nichole said...

LOL OK I was jsut saying oh my gosh is she ok I am ready for an Update on the Blogg then there is was....I am sooo Happy you are safe I have been praying for you. I can not wait to see the next update. Hope you can ger some rest.

Nichole said...

Oh and by the way just in case you were curious if people were actually looking at ur blogg I have been totally stalking it waiting for an update. :-)

Bonky's Mom said...

Oh man...I can HARDLY wait to see about your first meeting! I'm so excited!

Brooke said...

CAN'T WAIT to hear about meeting little miss sunshine!

A Stafford said...

So glad you arrived safely!

We are getting ready to spend our last day in Delhi. Our flight for Amsterdam leaves at 1 am Thursday morning. You've GOT to check out the store Fabindia--there are many locations--while in Delhi. Lots of great traditional clothing at Old Navy pricing. Ours was next to McDonald's.

Hugs and kisses to N!

Anonymous said...

Ok I think it is 5 hours from your post so I am praying very hard for you. I can't wait to come home and meet her, and your little niece is good in the car so I may be able to come home more often without hubby.

Good luck!!!

Created For His Glory said...

WooHoo! you made it!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

Hey girl!
I'm behind on checking blogs. Can't wait to follow your journey!! HUGS!

Regina said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you that you will soon hold #4 in your arms.
Blessings to you!!!

whenpigsfly said...

I just LOVE technology so we can be almost up-to-the -minute with your news!!! Praying for your day to be awesomely wonderful!!

Charlie McCoy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! WOO HOO! Can't wait for the next update! God is so good!!