Wednesday, January 07, 2009

7 Weeks.

Seven Weeks ago today I was introduced to my 4th child in India. What an Amazing Day.
I feel some of those emotions from the trip come flooding back watching my friend Brooke prepare for her trip to India next week!!! She is adopting #4's friend "N"!! We are so excited for you Brooke and "N"!!! Be safe!! We will be praying for a smooth transition for you both!!!!

I am on my way to Best Buy to get my new camera!!! I WILL put up some 7 week pictures this afternoon!!! Watch for them ;)

4 comments:

SimplyTamiK said...

I find it so hard to beleive she has been with you now for 7 weeks! Way to go. She's officially HOME!

Brooke said...

I have been wondering about your camera. Glad to hear you can post pictures now!!!!

Brooke said...

I have been wondering about your camera. Glad to hear you can post pictures now!!!!

CalvaryGirl said...

This is all so exciting!! Hope you can get a camera you like :)

Wendy
My Blog: CalvaryGirl