Saturday, January 03, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award.


My friend Tami nominated me for this Lemonade Stand award.
The Lemonade Stand award is for blogs showing great attitude and gratitude!!
I guess it symbolizes our attitudes when life gives us lemons....we just make lemonade! LOL!

Thanks my friend- Most of the blogs I read have had this award already so I have just a couple more to add :)

Brooke -
Wendy -

Here are the rules-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

1 comment:

CalvaryGirl said...

Awww, thank you thank you!!