Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful Tuesday.

On Wednesday Nights our church takes prayer requests. Cancer, still
born baby, mother with 7 months to go with a pregnancy on BED REST for
the rest of it, her life and her twins lives are in danger, little
ones with health issues....on and on.

And I sat there with my healthy husband, myself, my 4 kids, 2 healthy
pregnancies, one resulting in a twin birth where BOTH twins and myself
went home in 24 hours, the other child resulting from a SAFE trip to
India, her amazing adjustment.

A home, HEAT, plenty of food, my husband has a job......STILL ;)

God is SOOOOO good to us.

BUT with all that said......if we went through everything on the
list.......He'd still be good. Because He is. And He'd be with us
through every trial!!!!!!

What a Mighty God we serve!

No comments: