Monday, March 09, 2009

Keepin it real.

Saturday I made a list. A list of things that are needed for this adoption. The fees that would be due. The things that would be needed for a 5th child. And well the list left me feeling overwhelmed. Also in my "list making" I put #5's time line on my blog.........and again the overwhelming feeling came over my soul. Are we really supposed to be doing this? Right now? In this economy? Are we SURE?

It amazes me that we just finished an adoption and I still wonder how can this all come together? how on earth will this work? Will he ever come home?

And then in the quiet I hear "I promise to take care of it all for you!"..........If I could do it all myself who would get the glory? Me! But in this situation you (& I) will see God's Hands on this adoption. Not mine. I now have $20 for this adoption (thanks Mallorie!) that's it! Are you ready to see God do something AMAZING????

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am believing! You know the right person to make it all happen ;) Ready for a miracle!

Tisra said...

I share so many of those same mutterings about our own adoption- "how? how? how?" But he is able and I know for a fact that when it happens in a way that you couldn't do alone, it is far more beautiful and draws the attention of many to the One who deserves credit. :-)

Trusting Him right along with you,
Tisra
waiting for NOC
www.bdhq.net

A Stafford said...

I'm still convinced that without the Lord's guidance and assistance we would never have been able to bring our daughter home---who is the perfect piece to our family puzzle. Even with all the hurdles and challenges, it is comforting to know that there is no limit to what He can do.

(BTW, you'll have to do a I-800A this time--gotta shake it up a bit, huh??)