Friday, May 01, 2009

Shhh already!

Remember when you hold your new baby and can't wait for them to "talk" then you wonder will this kid ever be quiet? Same goes for an adopted child LOL :)

Her English has really taken off. Off the top of my head let me me recap what she can say.

Up please.
Down Please.
Potty.
Poopy.
Doggy
Nebby Doo (dog)
Scooby Doo
Hungry
Water
More
Please
Thank You....although it is still more Tank You.
All of her siblings names.
A few friends names from church
CHURCH....that one is never quietly said :)
Sunday School
Bus......always with a BIG smile.
I'm in the Lord's Army YES SIR :)
Here am I Lord send me......she LOVES to sing!!
Jonah.....still requests that song!
Books.
Library.....knows what that means too!
Dear Jesus......to start her prayers.
AMEN......knows then she can EAT.
Daddy home?
Bella Bella Boo
Aunt Becky
Uncle......she is really enjoying the Aunt and Uncle thing.
Any Man over 50 I'd say is "Grandpa"
Grandma
Pastor
Garden?......meaning she wants to go out.
Outside?.....meaning she wants to go out!
Garbage?.......asking us if we want her to throw something away.
Shoes on?

.......the list goes on. But these are the high lights.

She loves to go. Which works well with our schedule lol. She still needs her afternoon naps most days. She LOVES being outside no matter the temperature. The sandbox is growing on her. She doesn't mind the car seat since I moved her seat by the window.......she said "TANK YOU MOMMY" over and over!!!

So there is her most updates :)




2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love it, I love it, I love it.
She's adorable.
And, I talked a lot as a kid too; bet you can't imagine that, now, can you???? ;-)

Brooke said...

Wow, you have been busy blogging over the last 24 hours :) I am recognizing most of those words too- and yes, it is "Tank you" instead of "Thank you!" I am sure her language development is easing frustrations between everyone as well. I get the singing over here too- have you had any success teaching her to sing quietly?????? If you master that one, let me know!