Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where can I get more of her?

Just in case you are new here, we have 4 children. The first 3 are biological children ages 11, 10 & 10. They have been with us since day 1. They know the rules. They know how our house works. They may have an unfair advantage because of that.

Then why is it that she:



......is the one who went to throw something away and noticed that there was no bag in the garbage can and proceeded to get one and put it in the can before throwing her garbage in it?!?!??!

She also WILL NOT leave the bathroom with her dirty clothes on the floor. She....get this.....throws them IN THE hamper.

IS it wrong to pray #5 is just like her?? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! You are blessed!

A Stafford said...

I guess I'm not the only one with a neat freak who cleans up better than even I deem necessary! Hope she keeps it up!

Anju is also one who likes to be clean at the table and says "tikky" every 3 minutes needing napkins to clean tiny pin dots of food off her hands. I wonder if it's the Indian thing, the orphanage thing, or a girl thing? My other two are fine bathing in their food.

Good luck with #5 (although I'm sure he'll be welcome even if he's a slob!)