Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving.

This time of year always makes one think of all they have!! Compared to most of the world we are all so very rich :) So in honor of Thanksgiving............ (# 156-186 of The Thousand Gifts)

  1. My Husband. I can not imagine life with out him. I am so thankful for that trip to Camp.....that I didn't even want to go.....and managed to fall in love!
  2. My Children and what they have added to our family. They each bring their own individual ways to our family and it wouldn't be the same with out them. I am also thankful for their health. And thankful that they have been so opened minded with all the changes in our family the past few years.
  3. My Extended Family. 
  4. My In Laws. When I hear of someone complaining about theirs I always say a little "Thank You" pryer to God for my In Laws.
  5. My Husband's Job. In a time where many do not have one I am very thankful that his is still around.
  6. My Home. (goes along with #1) My Husband has made it exactly what our family needs.
  7. "My" Acres. I love living in the country and thankful that his boss allows us to live on this property!!
  8. My Outside Animals. Call me a nut but I love having them!!
  9. My Inside Animals. Again I know, I know a nut. What can I say :)
  10. My Washer and Dryer..anyone who has kids and been with out one knows why that makes the list ;)
  11. I am thankful for my "In Real Life" Friends! 
  12. I am thankful for my "Online" Friends. Amazing to have friends online that are as "real" as your IRL ones!
  13. My Mizunos and the ability to use them!!!
  14. My Husband who has been supportive with my using those Mizunos!
  15. My Van. It's not the newest. I have to open the doors myself ;) But it runs and runs well. Actually we have taken it in for a fixin', and the guy always tells us what great condition it is in for it's age.
  16. I am thankful that me being home with the kids is as important to my Husband as it is myself!
  17. I am thankful for a furnace in winter and an AC in the summer.
  18. I am thankful for a fall day of hiking.
  19. I am thankful for my Full Pantry and Refrigerator.
  20. I am thankful for the 4 days off that Hubby had for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
  21. Black Friday....need I say more ;)
  22. I am thankful for the clothes that needed to be given away because they are too big!
  23. I am thankful for clothes to replace the ones given away :) 
  24. I am thankful for Family Movie Night......a fun memory in the making!!!
  25. I am thankful for the ability to drastically change my family's diet by choice not because the choices were not there.
  26. My Tread Mill....and the fact that it hasn't turned into a "catch all" for clutter!!!!
  27. My Race Bibs. They make me smile when I see them lined up on the wall.
  28. My Little Christmas Tree. I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me :)
  29. I am thankful for Garage Sales, Craigslist, Freecycle, clearance rakes, hand me downs and eBay.....love saving $!!!
  30. The internet......to have the ability to have everything at your fingertips is amazing!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

And we are thankful for you and your clan :)