Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Randomness!!


  1. I really miss my camera! I hate blogging without pictures :)
  2. I'm ready to file our taxes so I can get a new camera!
  3. I'm ready to open the windows and get some fresh air in this house!
  4. I wonder if the sun is still working? I haven't seen it in weeks and we could really use it to get rid of all of this mud around here!!!
  5. We have some new curriculum to try and I can not wait! I am a mean evil awful Mom and we school (lightly) in the summer :) Pre Algebra here we come!!!!!!!

Our New Curriculum:

Teaching Textbooks .....this came recommended from a home schooling mom of 10 :) As the kids get into more involved schooling I just find myself drowning in everything that needs to be done! So we are going to give these a try!! Which changes our tax list of needs to include a couple of computers ;)

Vantage Learning....... This is another struggle here....but I know it needs to be done!

Letter of the Week (Preschool) - it's weird but just the past month or so she (#4) has really seemed to have matured a great deal! We had all intentions of having her do preschool and K5 this year but she just didn't seem ready! But something hit and she is ready. So we are going to do this and hoping by late summer/early fall she can start K5. Putting her a year behind US standards.......but we aren't worrying about that just yet :)

#4 has also outgrown nap time. Joy! So we need something to fill her day :)


On today's agenda:
  1. Finally finish up the pumpkin.....in bread form......before no one is in the mood for pumpkin :)
  2. Bake some Peanut Butter/Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip Cookies
  3. Get together breakfast for the AM......Baked Oatmeal.
  4. This looks yummy too. Can't decide if that should be made today lol!!!
  5. And Lentil Tacos for dinner!


1 comment:

Aaron Tague said...

I have heard great things about TT! My kids aren't old enough to need them yet, but I will be interested to see what you think. Were you able to find a deal? I know they can be really expensive!