Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Almost Done with Our Challenge!

So here we are almost done with our Vegan Challenge. First.....it was not as hard as I thought it would be. I think mostly becasue there are SO MANY Vegan alternatives to just about everything! We found some products we love and products we won't be buying again :)

We have decided that we will be "Mostly" Vegan. A true Vegan does not use animal products at all. We will continue eating our hens eggs and eat honey. We will drop the dairy though (we found a good cheese!) and continue with the Almond Milk!

While I do make it a point to find "No Animal Testing" on our products, things like shoes and clothes at least right now are WAY OUT OF our league!!!

I figure wach step we make is a step in the right direction!

I think that what has surprised me the most is I had quite a few people say how wonderful they feel on the Vegan Diet, weight came off and lots of energy! Um can't say that has happened here at all??? Sorta disappointing!!!!!


No comments: