Monday, January 12, 2009
106. New washer to match the dryer we got last year.
107. #4 is HOME HOME HOME!!!
108. Traveling mercies to and from India.
109. #4's adjustment
110. I know who holds tomorrow.
111. And I know who hold my hand.
112. The DAY I start to doubt that God.......
113. He sends an Evangelist to church.
114. With the EXACT message I needed. THANKS BRENT!!!!
115. Full freezer.
116. Full pantry.
117. Gas prices down!
118. #1 - #3 Adjustment with a new little sister.
119. My new stove.
120. My new fridge.
121. Hearing "Tank Tu"
121. "come on let's go" :)
122. ....Lub Loo"
123. having a toddler in the house again.
124. Watching my husband (ya know the one who wasn't sure about loving an adopted child the same as bio), loving #4 the same!!
125. My new camera.
126. My new puppy on the way :)
127. That my husband has never given up on me!
128. The blessing of the instruments for Christmas
129. God's Provision of the gas money needed on Christmas!
132. The friends I have made in the adoption world.....who understand this crazy thing we did.
133. And understand why we would want to do it again.
134. The ability to school in the evening....because our day was full.
135. My friend Brooke is on her way to India!!!!!