Sunday, January 25, 2009

Changes.

Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God who weighs our hearts, and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.

~ Unknown

I want changes this year. I want to give more. I want to be more.

This Blog & This Blog and others......challenge me out of my Comfort
Zone. I need to be more Christ like. And in order to do that I need to
DIVE into HIS word like I never have before. I don't want to say I am
a Christian......I want to LOOK like it. I wants others to feel what I
have. And maybe even WANT it.

There are children dying from starvation? Starvation.......when we are so obese in America? How can we not care? How can we not care that there are MILLIONS of children in need of a home. There is so much suffering.....I have a hard time believing that God wants us to be doing NOTHING.



I am feeling like there is so much more to do. Adopt again? Sponsor some
Children? Missions work? Give more to missions?

Praying for God to reveal what He wants me to do not what Jennifer
wants to do. My hubby and I talked about it all and he is searching
God in this too! Praise the Lord for a husband like that!

2 comments:

petuniariri said...

Wow! I have come over here from cafemom and have been following you for some time here. I am so in awe over you and all that you do. I am adopted myself and wanted to say it is people like you who give a child a better more fullfilling life. I was adopted with my brother. We came from a very bad situation. It is so nice to hear that there are people still out there like my mom and you out there. Changes---I would love to change more to be more giving like you are. Where do I begin I don't know my husband and I are talking about it. Adopting maybe--fostering yes that is something that God is telling me I have to do. Hugs to you and to your angels! I will be praying for your family as you embark on whatever God directs you to go and do.

SimplyTamiK said...

Oh my friend,
Cling to Him. You & I both know that one person can make a difference when we are walking with God.
Seek out God's face and He will reveal His great pleasure in YOU and His specific will for your life.

Find the tresures He has hidden FOR you in scripture. Your heart is ready and open, He will fill it with His beautiful bounty.

Love- Tami