Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let me tell ya a little story......I'm supposed to be cleaning ;) My kids are laying down, my husband is out for the night.....this is my time to clean. Well we had a little get together for my Dad.....HAPPY 55th.....and I was talking to my sister about how funny Tim Hawkins is and GASP she had never heard of him. So we went to youtube to check him out! I decided to share here too! He is a christian comedian so he is "safe" no words that some find funny.....that I do not.







"I was home schooled I could do this" LOL :)










CRUD....hubby is going to be home in 15-20 minutes and I need it to look like I cleaned for an hour......HELP ;)

2 comments:

CalvaryGirl said...

I have laughed SO hard!! I'd never heard of him either, thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, come on over :D

Nichole said...

I think you showed me some of these before. He is So Funny !