Saturday, September 05, 2009

September 5, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... Beautiful Weather!

I am thinking... menus and grocery lists!

From the learning rooms... Multiplication FUN!!!!

I am thankful for... fall is Coming!!!

From the kitchen... changes, changes and more changes!

I am wearing... Jean Skirt and Pink Shirt!

I am reading... big fat NOTHING!!!

I am hoping... start an adoption SOON!!!!

I am creating... Hmmm sadly can not think of anything.....unless you can count the menu LOL!!

I am praying... for "I" to be safe until we can get there ;)

Around the house... we are CLEANING and organizing bug time!!!

One of my favorite things... is scrapbookin' and I am sadly BEHIND!!!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Hang out with the In Laws on Monday, Schoolin' and going to try and squeeze in some grocery shopping :)

And a picture to share :)

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like a busy week.
Mama Bear