Monday, January 11, 2010

Goals for 2010.

For Our Home:

Continue the Home Organization!

Keep up with school schedules!!

Get back to the healthy foods!!

For Me:

Loose 100-120 pounds!

And yesterdays sermon about Bible reading on your own......yah I need to get back to that and have it a scheduled part of my day!!!

I need to work on the wife part of this marriage. There is def. a bad vibe in this house and unfortunately I KNOW that starts with me.

Get better at sending encouraging emails/texts/cards/

memorize Scripture


Finances:

Get the grocery budget under control.

Get a substantial savings account built.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds good to me. . . even if you just get one of those conquered. Although, I don't think you need to loose 100 lbs! There wouldn't be anything left of you :)

A Stafford said...

Well, you can't say you aren't ambitious!

I had the same thought as Brooke--- I've only seen pictures of you, but it's not safe to weigh 50 pounds, if that's your goal. How about start with 10 or 20 for a goal?