Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's another "Little" Thing.


But it makes me smile every time I see it :) Ever since we went to a nice Italian Restaurant I have wanted one of these. Hee. Hee. I have no idea why though. Just thought they were cute.

Well I am just plain cheap...instead of calling everything expensive ;) And didn't want to pay much. Over the weekend we hit up our local thrift stores and I found this beauty for....50 cents!!!!!!

Sure I could have asked for it for Christmas or Birthday, but I love when God gives it to you :)

Next on the list. Waffle Maker & Carpet Cleaner & Family Room Furniture......NOTHING is too big for God!!!

And of course that sent me on a mission for a recipe for good Italian Baked Spaghetti lol!!!

HERE is the one we are trying tonight!!!!

No comments: