Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday's Menu Planning!!

Hmm gettin' back to our regularly scheduled program here LOL!!!!!

Last week was another one of those whine. moan. groan. kinda weeks and I wanted to spare you of all of that! I hate that adoption costs so much and last week told Hubby I was done trying for #5. DONE! He said I was being ridiculous and needed to "come down from that ledge" :) So thankful for a loving and supportive Husband!

So now that we are back :) Let's plan!!

Breakfast: Home Made Pop Tarts
French Toast

Lunches: Leftovers!

Dinners: In no particular order :)
  • Lasagna and Garlic Bread
  • Kit's Mac and Cheese
  • Tacos
  • Taco Dip
  • Veggie Pot Pie
  • Potato Soup.....Kid's Pick!
  • Pizza


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The timing is all in God's hands, Jenn - keep the faith! He put #5 in your hearts for a reason. Just continue to trust Him, and lean on Him and on each other as you take each step on this journey of faith. Praying for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that familiar ache for the child that isn't home yet. I understand and I know you do to. Indeed trust in His timing and be patient. #5 is a precious child and I can't wait to read the day everything falls into place. Lalena