Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Working on a Christmas Menu!

First of all THIS web site looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!! I am thinking about making those cookies!!! More food.... Our Menu! We are having a Mexican theme not sure why just My Craving I suppose :)

This year we are having little bit of presents and lots of bits of food LOL!! We are going to focus on being together and making memories other then the "stuff". Our kids are blessed with Grandparents that like to spoil. This year we are going to let them and go easy ourselves :) I really wanted to get in some Jewish Traditions for this time of year and maybe a Bethlehem Dinner. And sadly this year has completely gotten away from me. So I getting the book Brooke recommends for the Jewish Traditions and will add them next year!

2011 Christmas is going to be different. I am going to start planning in January. Every year I say that and every year well I don't and I end up a ball of stress. Not next year lol!!! I am hoping THIS site will help keep me on track!!! So if you see a random post about Christmas when the US is just plain hot you will know why!!!

Photobucket

No comments: