Friday, January 18, 2008

1000 Gifts

46. Hearing the furnace go WHOOSH :)
47. A full propane tank!
48. That when the propane tank was empty we were experiencing odd spring like weather!
49. The friends I have made online who have seen "N" and the ones who are going, and will get more updates:)
50. My new puppy!
51. My hubby that would drive 8 hours to make me happy.
52. Watching that same hubby try so hard to love said dog!
53. That my MIL was patient enough to help me make a dress for #3
54. The tires my inlaws bought for us!
55. UPS or DHL or FED EX for taking our dossier to India!!!
56. That our dossier in in route to India
57. After typing out chapter 1 - I am reminded how patient God is with us!
58. A brand new year to start over so to speak!
59. The quiet of the evening
60. Tax Season=)

1 comment:

Christel said...

Hey Niffer!

Wow, you sure have it going on in life! I know I'm a horrible friend for not keeping in touch better. I got married on 11/24 to Mr. Joseph P. Cline, Jr. My new name Christel Fannin-Cline :). Very small and intimate and absolutely perfect - at Lake Katherine in Palos. go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/christalina76/collections/72157603438117378/ and also this link of some of my favorites http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesicasavich/sets/72157603425553380/ to view my wedding pics if you like! I just cannot believe how you and Jimmy have come together - I tend to still see you in my mind as 16 years old! ha ha! When really, we are almost DOUBLE that age now--I'll be 32 this year and cannot believe it - gonna try for baby 1 in August/September-finally found the right man! Thanks for keeping in touch; I enjoy all your pics of your kids who are the perfect combo of J & J!

Love,
Christel