Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do you do it?

Some people are amazed that one can actually home school? How do you school, clean, be a stay at home Mom to younger kiddos, Laundry Queen.....you get the idea!

Someone again has asked me "How do you do it all?" She is a hoping to be a new home school Mom this coming Fall! This was my response :)

In all honesty sometimes we don't do it all! Some weeks we have make up work. Some days we order pizza because it is 4:30 and I *forgot* about dinner. Some days we school but nothing gets clean. Some days we clean and no school gets done.

Then some days we school, clean, get the laundry caught up, a big dinner AND a home made cake for desert :)

I love home schooling, I love my kids being home all the time! I wouldn't do it any other way!

I can do ALL things through Christ!!!

No comments: