Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Prayers.

**WARNING if this is my Mother in Law, Sister in Law OR my Husband's Favorite Aunt skip this post okay....I MEAN IT!!!

Can ya'll join me in prayer for the next few weeks? That little speck on the roof is my husband..... he is putting a new roof on the building before winter hits us again.


**Is this our house?

Yes and No.....The downstairs Window is our apartment :) It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, family room, dining room, laundry room, roughly 1200 sq ft.

Out our back door (still in the building) is the carpet warehouse. Hubby works for a flooring (remodel) company!

The upstairs window is the office of the company my husband works for.

The Back of the building, upstairs, is where my Husband's Boss lives!

We rent from Hubby's Boss. We are blessed in that area. We would never be able to afford to live on 10 acres in the town we are in. We could barely afford to JUST pay taxes here :)

WOOHOO God is Good!!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Men. My husband would do the same thing. Prayers given for them being well, men. ;-) On another note, is that your house?